Dr. Beatrice Ehrsam ("Dr. Bea") has over twenty years of experience in providing alternative and complementary approaches to traditional veterinary care. She is board certified in veterinary acupuncture and chiropractic.
In addition to the highest quality traditional medicine, we offer the following holistic veterinary services:
- Veterinary Acupuncture — Many fine gauge needles are inserted at selected acupuncture points, stimulating these points and thereby activating the body's natural healing abilities.
- Herbal Therapies — Individual herbs or Chinese herbal formulas are used for therapeutic value.
- Chiropractic Care — Treatment using veterinary orthopedic manipulation (VOM) which is a non-invasive, no-force technique.
- Nutritional Treatments for Pets — The easiest factor to influence in the health of your pet is its diet. Dr. Bea will evaluate your pet's needs and make specific recommendations regarding proper nutrition.
Using Holistic & Alternative Therapies, we can treat a variety of common conditions in pets including:
- Difficult Dermatology Cases
- Gastrointestinal Disease
- Neurological Disorders
Please call us at (845) 255-5055 for more information or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Bea.
What Is Integrative Veterinary Medicine?
We integrate traditional, alternative, and holistic medicine for the best possible treatment for your pet. The goal is to use any and all treatment options available — either traditional, holistic, or a combination of both — to find the most effective treatment for your pet's current condition.
Find out more about Integrative Veterinary Medicine.
PBS did a spotlight feature on Traditional Chinese Veterinary Medicine (TCVM). To better understand Integrative Veterinary Medicine, watch the PBS video below: